The Arrochar House
The ancient house of the Clan MacFarlane, now known as "The Cobbler Hotel". Built in 1697 by John the 19th Chief. The commemorative stone of the original house retains an honourable place over the portal of the "The Cobbler Hotel". From a copy of a painting of the Inverioch House, in the position of the Hunston House of MacFarlanes in 1929, the house can be seen as substantial, so that what is left is only a small part.
Picture courtesy of Donald L. MacFarlane